Saturday, September 1, 2007

All about Mii!!!









Hi...My name is Krystal Danielle Barringer. I am a junior majoring in Sports Management. I was born on July 17 at 6:30 pm. I have a little sister who is 14 and who is in her first year of high school. Im somewhat of a tomboy/pretty girl HOWEVER that works. I got recruited for volleyball, basketball and track from almost every D-1 school you can think of but I ended up choosing Clemson to run track. As odd as it may sound I chose to run track in college although volleyball is my favorite sport to play. I LOVE COLLEGE FOOTBALL!!!! I also LOVE Ray Lewis and the Baltimore Ravens.My favorite color is pink and my favorite number is 5. Any day you can find me watching Charmed, Nip tuck, Monk,Bridezillas, Army Wives(although its not on anymore), and my newest favorite t.v. shows are Burn Notice and Psych. I love slow music Luther and Patti are my all-time favorite artist. I think dogs are the greatest things in the world. I am the godparent of 2 pit bulls that I named lil'mama and papa smurf..lol!!! I love my 2 grandmas they are my heart. I'm a very bubbly person although I enjoy being by myself more than I enjoy being in groups. More importantly I'm the person who always gets along with people that others just cant stand...WELL THAT'S ME IN A NUTSHELL!!!















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You should post pics of Lil Mama and Papa Smurf! I'd love to see them!

I recently discoverd Psych too - it's hilarious!