Sunday, September 23, 2007

Why hide your wedding band?

I thought it was interesting that people would hide wedding or engagement rings for their job. I understand that people think it might show lack of commitment to the job but who would put their job over there family, although I know many people do. I just don't think it is necessary to put your ring in your pocket unless you are going to work for a sex agency or something of that matter. I think it is important to show who you really are in a job interview and hiding something so important is only showing a part of who you really are.
Something that I hadn't thought about before was what not to say during an interview when an interviewer asks you your weaknesses. I learned to make sure to make sure to let them know a weakness that can turn out to still be an asset in whatever job you are applying for.

No comments: