Sunday, November 4, 2007

Group work

One thing that I have learned about group work in college is that everyones schedule doesnt go together. Another thing that I learned personally about group work is to at least have someones number and to have a back up plan.
I know one of the big issues in our group was meetings and people not making the meetings, me being one of those people. So the duties were given out and it wasnt a clear understanding of what was to be done. In the future I believe just having times that everyone can meet instead of just some people would do better.
A positive in our group was giving out duties that were evenly distributed and having one or two leaders in the group. I like my group best because people in the group dont mind doing work;whatever is assigned is what everyone does without arguing. In the next phase I hope to be able to participate more.

No comments: