Sunday, December 2, 2007

Christmas

I do not really have anything interesting to talk about so I guess I will talk about what I want for Christmas. I think Christmas has to be the best holiday ever. I am a little backwards for my reason of loving Christmas when you compare it to other peoples reasons. My reason is so I can buy gifts for other people. I do not like to just get the regular gifts because I want them to be personal. Like last year I got my grandma a fire extinguisher because I think she is seriously getting more senile by the day although she would deny it. She likes to leave pies in the oven and forget about them which is why two weeks after I bought her one for the kitchen she needed to use it. I bought my father a blue tooth for his phone although he is completely technology dumbfounded. It took about an hour to teach him how to set it up with his phone and how to cut it on and off but it was all worth it. He likes to ride in his car and talk sports all day and when Im riding with him anywhere it scares me.
Now although I love to buy gifts there is nothing like Christmas eve making Santa cookies and writing a thank you note for the gifts that I will receive the next morning. I am 20 years old and I still am as excited now as I was when I was four years old. I still cant sleep at night, I toss and turn and toss some more and then wake everyone in the house up at 630 so I can see whats under the tree for me and especially so I can play with my sisters gadgets. Im so excited about Christmas and I hope it comes very fast!!!

No comments: